Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance and in as little as ten minutes prior to pick-up time, based on availability. Advanced reservations are recommended as space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. For timed meets at RTD stations or Park-n-Rides, no reservations are needed – see more below under Flex Routes.
Book your trip online, using our new mobile app, or by calling 303.299.6000, option 2, to talk to a customer care representative.
Book your trip online
Try Our New Mobile App
RTD passes and tickets are accepted on FlexRide.
Passengers with valid RTD Access‑a‑Ride ID cards ride free on FlexRide.
* Discount fares apply to seniors 65+, individuals with disabilities, Medicare recipients, and those enrolled in LiVE. ** Youth discount fares apply to youth ages 6-19 (up to three children ages 5 and younger ride free with a fare-paying adult). Active duty members of the U.S. military ride for free on all RTD services. Proof of eligibility is required for all passengers using discounted fare products.
Tips for Booking Your Trip
- Be on time. Vehicles may arrive between five minutes before or ten minutes after your scheduled pick-up time. Your driver will only wait one minute after scheduled departure time for you to board.
- Schedule drop-off times. When you have an appointment that requires you to arrive by a certain time, schedule your trip with a drop-off time rather than a pick-up time, for example, "I need to be dropped off by 3 p.m."
- Plan ahead. If your ride is scheduled during heavy-traffic times or on days with bad weather in the forecast, schedule extra time into your trip. Call us at 303.299.6000 if you need to reschedule your trip.
- Cancel early. If you must cancel, please call 303.299.6000 and cancel your trip at least two hours in advance of the scheduled pickup time. Please provide your name, phone number, and the date and time of the trip you wish to cancel.
- Go mobile. On your mobile phone, click the “Book your trip online” button at the top of this page. At the prompt, select “Add to 以太坊官网平台home Screen.” If not prompted right away, click the share icon to find the “Add to 以太坊官网平台home Screen” option. This will create a shortcut to the FlexRide reservation app for future use.
While RTD’s COVID-19 Service Plan is in effect, all subscription service is suspended. You can still book single-day, one-time reservations ahead of time or up to ten minutes before pick-up on a first-come, first-served basis online or call 303.299.6000 to speak to an agent.
All flex routes are suspended while the COVID-19 Service Plan is in effect. We recommend reserving your trip during the operating hours to ensure a seat on our buses, which have limited capacity due to social distancing. Click on a FlexRide service area below for route details.
Find a FlexRide Near You
We operate in more than 20 FlexRide regions throughout the Denver metro area. Select a FlexRide service area below to find specifics on each service area including hours of operation, maps, flex route schedules (if available).
Reduction in FlexRide Service
Due to RTD's COVID-19 Service Plan, all subscription-reserved trips are now suspended. All reservations will be treated as individual trips, on a first-come, first-served basis. One-time reservations may be made up to 30 days in advance. Saturday and Sunday service will operate as normally scheduled with the exception of all subscriptions being cancelled.
FlexRide vehicles are scheduled to leave the gate every hour starting at 6 a.m. with the last bus leaving at 5 p.m. and arriving back to the station/Park-n-Ride at 5:55 p.m. Boarding at the following stations/Park-n-Rides will not require a reservation: Arapahoe, Belleview, Broomfield, Dry Creek, Golden, Green Mountain, Interlocken/Westmoor, Lone Tree, Louisville, Meridian, North Inverness, Orchard, South Inverness, South JeffCo, Superior, Thornton.
The following FlexRide areas will operate as follows:
- Wagon Road/144th Ave Wagon Road PnR Gate A
- 4:50 – 10:50 a.m. In the morning: The first bus leaves at 5:10 a.m. and then every 20 minutes with the last bus leaving at 10:10 a.m.
- 3:45 – 9:45 p.m. In the afternoon: The first bus leaves at 4:05 p.m. and then every 20 minutes with the last bus leaving at 9:25 p.m. Boarding at the Park-n-Ride does not require a reservation.
- Brighton, Evergreen, Federal Heights, Longmont, Parker
- 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. as demand requires. Rides must be booked by reservation only.
- Platte Valley
- Will operate on its regular weekday schedule.
For a complete list of service changes visit the COVID-19 Service Plan.